Download ghc 6.10.3 and install it at default destination.
Step 2: Install cabal
Download cabal for windows and install. This didn't work for me so alternately I used the tar file;
- download cabal-install-0.6.2.tar.gz
- untar at a location of your choice
- open cmd and go to the path and do
runghc Setup configure
runghc Setup build
runghc Setup install
Step 3: Install gtk
Download gtk for windows from and install at the default location.
Step 4: Install gtk2hs
Download gtk2hs-0.10.1-win32-installer and download at default location.
Note: Glade is now in the package list.
on prompt write "ghc-pkg list" to see the installed packages
Step 5: Glade Editor
- Download glade3
- untar the folder at any location
- in the bin folder you will find the glade-3 executable file
Method I: cabal install leksah
Mathod II: Download the Leksah-0.6.1.0.exe and install at default location.
- Download the binary source tar from hackage
- untar and and go to the path and wrtie on cmd prompt
This will give error : cannot find -lgtksourceview-2.0
Solution is given in the Leksah FAQ#12,
- download binary source tar gtksourceview-dev-2.6.2.zip
- put the "libgtksourceview-2.0.dll.a" into the gcc-lib folder of ghc